The prime purpose of collecting your data is to provide you with services published on our website. Whether that's using our website to find information, to contact a professional. We do not and will not sell your data to third parties.
Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use the enquiry form of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies, or us: Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number The Oaks whose registered office is at Castle Walk , Wadhurst, E Sussex , TN5 6DB ;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, www.Collaborationcoaching.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
3. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies is the "data controller". This means that Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. nature of service enquiry;
d. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
Who we share Data with
10. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. our employees.
b. we may also share data with professional advisors in the process of delivering our services to you.
Keeping Data secure
11. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to customer and supplier records is controlled by senior management.
b. we store your Data on a secure protected server.
12. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
13. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
15. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
17. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
19. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
22. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
23. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie and Description: Strictly necessary simple session cookies
For more information generally on cookies, please refer to aboutcookies.org.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Trish Kill trading as TKC and Collaboration Coaching and Collaboration Therapies by email at email@example.com.
11th April 2019